XShare for PC Windows (7,8,10,XP) Free Download
XShare for PC Windows: Are you looking for the best file transferring application for PC? Do you want to install the best file transfer application for PC? Do you want to install XShare for PC? If your answer is yes, then you are in the perfect place. Here in this tutorial, we provide step by step procedure to install XShare for PC.
There are thousands of file transferring applications are available in the internet market on Google Play Store like SHAREit, Xender, Zapya, ShareMe, and more. XShare is the best and most popular file transferring application for both Android and IOS users. It is mainly designed for sending large amounts of files. It is very simple to use and there is no login or sign up required to use this application. Once you install this application then you can transfer large amounts of files from one device to another without any USB or external cable.
Read Also: Zapya for PC
It is the fastest file sharing application that helps you share your files from android to PC and vice versa. XShare uses the QR code Technology for transferring files from one device to another. It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth and smartphone sharing features. With the help of this application, you can transfer all formats of files like photos videos music apps contacts and more.
If you really want to install this application on your PC for your better experience then you read this complete tutorial. Unfortunately, XShare PC transfer files do not work without the help of Android emulators. Our technical team provides very simple steps to install XShare for PC.
Overview of XShare for PC:
XShare is the best and most popular file-sharing application that helps to share large amounts of files from one device to another with the help of QR code Technology. Before developing file transferring applications we are using Bluetooth for transferring files from one device to another. But it is very difficult to transfer large amounts of files. In modern technology, thousands of file transferring applications are available in the internet market on Google Play store. You can use any one of them and install it on your PC to transfer files from your smartphone to PC and vice versa.
XShare is the fastest file sharing application and it is a new one in the Google Play Store. It made a huge response in a short period of time. There is no internet connection need for transferring files from one device to another. It is a very simple interface and user-friendly application.
There is no login or signup is required to use this application. You can easily install this application and skip the various conformation formalities. You may have to see some ads but they will not interrupt your transferring process. This application is very suitable for transfer a large number of files from an Android smartphone to iOS and PC.
XShare file sharing application does not require an internet connection for transferring files from one device to another. It was under a direct Wi-Fi connection. So you can transfer all formats of files without change quality including photos videos movies apps contacts and more. It is very safe and secure. There is no need for a third-party application for the installation process.
Read Also: ShareMe for PC
XShare for PC Specification:
Software name: XShare
Software category: File transfer
Supporting operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10, and XP
File size: 11 MB
Benefits of XShare for PC:
Before going to download and install this application on your PC just know about the features of it.
- It is completely free to download. You can directly download this application from Google Play Store.
- XShare application is a cross-platform file transferring application available on all the platforms. It is available on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry.
- XShare file sharing application mainly suitable for transferring large amounts of files without change the quality.
- Using this application you can transfer files from one device to another without the help of USB or any external cable.
- There is no need for an internet connection for transferring files from smartphones to PC.
- It is a very simple and user interface. You can easily install this application on your device and skip the various conformation formalities.
- It is what’s under QR code Technology. So you can transfer unlimited files phone device to another.
- You can Transfer all formats of files like photos, videos, apps, contacts, music, films, and more.
How to download and install XShare for PC?
If you want to access XShare App on PC Windows 10 you need to install Android emulators on your PC. Lots of Android emulators are available in the internet market like BlueStack, NOX App player, MEmu player, and more. Here in this guide use BlueStacks Android Emulator to install XShare for PC. BlueStacks is the most popular Android Emulator helps to install Android applications on your PC.
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks Android emulator on download the latest version.
- The latest version of BlueStacks Android Emulator helps to install Android applications on PC and Mac.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process of BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and find the Google Play Store.
- Now you will be prompt to enter your Gmail ID and password.
- Open the Google Play Store and type has XShare on the search bar.
- Click on the install button to complete the installation process.
- That’s it. XShare installed on your PC. Now you can enjoy XShare file sharing features on your PC Windows.