Xender for PC Windows (10,8,7) & Mac Free Download
Xender for PC: Are you trying to install Xender file sharing application audio PC? Do you want to install Xender on PC? Are you trying to use the Xender file sharing application on PC? Do you want to share your files from PC to Android device? You can find all the answers from this tutorial regarding Xender file-sharing application.
Our technical team is to gather information from trustworthy resources. So without any hesitate you can use this guide and install Xender for PC. We always provide high-quality articles to our readers. In that way, today we are going to guide you on how to install Xender file sharing application on PC. Also, we provide information about the Xender file sharing application.
Read Also: Zapya for PC
Before developing file sharing applications, transfer files from one device to another device is a very difficult task for us. But today technical generation, lots of file sharing applications are available in the internet market on Google Play store which helps to transfer files from one device to another. You can use any one of the file-sharing applications for transfer files from one device to another.
Here in this guide be discussing Xender file sharing application and its features. After reading this complete tutorial you will be able to install Xender on PC Windows and Mac. Using this tutorial you can also install Xender for Android TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip. Before going to install the Xender file sharing application just know about details of this application.
Overview of Xender for PC:
Xender file sharing application is one of the leading and most popular file sharing application that helps to transfer files from one device to another. Using this application you can transfer unlimited files from PC to Android and vice versa. Xender application does not require any external cable, data, and internet connection. It works under direct Wi-Fi connection. It is one of the coolest features of this application.
Lots of file sharing applications available in the internet market in Google Play Store like SHAREit, Zapya, ShareMe and more. Xender file sharing application provides the most powerful function of connecting PC. So you can transfer files from PC to Android or iOS device and vice versa.
Using this Xender file sharing application you can transfer files without change the quality. More than 500 million users are using this application on their devices. With the help of the Xender web version, you can easily connect this application on your PC. Once you connect PC then you can share files between PC to smartphone platforms like Android and IOS to Windows. It does not require near field communication to transfer files between the devices.
Benefits of Xender for PC:
Before going to install the Xender file sharing application on your PC just know about the features of it. Keep reading this complete feature which helps to know more details about Xender file sharing application on PC Windows. Our Technical team collected the best features offered by Xender for PC which is listed below.
- Using this application you can transfer files in between two Android devices.
- You can also transfer files from Android to iOS and Android to Windows phone.
- Xender file sharing application support to cross-platform. So you can install this application on any device like Android iOS Windows phone and Mac.
- Using this application you can send contacts, music, photos, files, videos, and apps to other devices.
- You can transfer files at the fastest possible speed.
- Using this Xender for PC you can transfer unlimited files and any size of the files.
- You don’t need any external cable for transferring files from one device to another. Xender for PC transfer files wirelessly.
- The best feature of this application is to create a group option that helps to transfer the same files with more than one device at the same time.
- It supports more than 32 languages.
- It is very user friendly. So anyone can easily install this application on the device.
- Using this application you can easily transfer files from PC to smartphones like Android or iOS.
These are the best features of Xender for PC. Now let’s see the step by step procedures to install Xender file sharing application on PC.
How to install Xender for PC?
Some people need to install Xender mobile applications on the PC for a better experience. If you want to install any Android application on your PC then you need to android Emulator.
A lot of Android emulators are available in the internet market like BlueStacks, Nox App player andy emulator and more. Here in this guide, we use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- At first, go to the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Based on your system configuration just select your PC version and click the download button.
- After completing the download process just install BlueStacks Android Emulator with the help of on-screen instructions.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system configuration.
- If your system should have at least 2 GB Ram and 2GB free space than BlueStacks and variable on your system.
- After completing the installation process just open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and find the Google Play Store.
- Now you need to enter your Gmail ID and password which helps to open the Google Play Store on BlueStacks.
- Now go to the BlueStacks homepage and Open the Google Play Store and type as Xender on the search bar.
- Click on the install button and complete the installation process of the Xender file sharing application.
- That’s it. Go to the BlueStacks homepage and you can find Xender file-sharing app under MyApps section.
- Just click on the app and transfer files from PC to Android and vice versa.
How to use the Xender web version?
Xender file sharing application is available officially as a web version for PC uses. So you can give this version and transfer files from PC to Android device and IOS devices. Just follow these below steps then you can easily use the Xender web version on PC.
- Just open the browser and type as Xender web on the address bar.
- Now you will be redirected to the official web page of Xender web.
- Now open Xender file sharing application on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Just click on the sender profile from the top left to select a connect PC option.
- You can also use a scan QR code option.
- Just scan the QR code shown on this Xender web.
- That’s it your PC will be synced with your smartphone.
- Now you can able to transfer files from PC to smartphone and vice versa.
If you have any queries regarding this tutorial just feel free to ask us.