ShareMe (Mi Drop) for PC Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Free Download
ShareMe for PC: Are you looking for the best file sharing apps on your PC Windows on a smartphone? There are lots of file sharing applications are available in the internet market and Google Play Store. So we cannot find the best apps for that. Our technical team comparing to other file transferring apps ShareMe at the good features and user ratings. So without any hesitation to install this application on your Android and PC
If you are using an Android smartphone then you can easily download and install this application on your smartphone. Once you install this ShareMe application on your smartphone then you can easily share your unlimited files with and other devices like Android, iOS, and PC. Without Any internet connection or cable, you can easily share your files with the help of this application.
You can share photos, videos, music, files, and supported Games, PDF, documents, contacts, apps, and notes in a couple of seconds. Transfer files without using portable information for connecting to the system. It is one of the coolest features of this application.
If you really want to install ShareMe application on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 then you need to read this complete tutorial. We also provide guide you to use ShareMe application on PC and how to share files from Android to PC. Before going to install this application on your PC just know about details of the ShareMe application.
Overview of ShareMe application:
ShareMe file transfer application is unique for transferring files without connecting a network. Before the app ShareMe was called by MI drop, recently it was changed to the ShareMe app. Lots of file-sharing Applications are available in the internet market but still, it remains the most popular application for both Android and IOS devices.
Once you Mark document object and after the device starts searching for devices nearby. You can share your files in a bunch at the same time. It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth speed. So you can share your unlimited files quickly and without compress your documents.
Using this application you can sure original files without change the quality. Application is not only for transferring files you can also share your any type of documents like PDF word photos videos and more. ShareMe file sharing application is a very simple and user interface. It supports all Android devices. You can easily install this application from Google Play Store.
It’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI. More than 100 million downloads in Google Play Store and a rating of 4.8 stars from the uses. It is completely free to download and add free.
Benefits of ShareMe app for PC:
Before going to install ShareMe application on your PC just know about the features of it.
- It supports All Android devices. So you can easily download this application from Google Play Store and install it on your Android device
- Using this application you can share your files from Android devices to iOS and vice versa.
- Share your unlimited files Without the Internet and mobile data usage.
- This application does not require any external cable or USB data cable for transferring from one device to another.
- You can send and receive all types of files like photos, videos, PDFs, documents, apps, contacts, and more.
- It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- It is a very simple user interface. So anyone can easily install this application and share files from one device to another. ShareMe is a completely free application.
These are the best features of ShareMe file-sharing application for PC. Now let’s see the step by step procedures to install ShareMe for PC.
How to install ShareMe for PC?
I hope you have knows something about what the ShareMe app is actually using the above information. Now we provide step by step procedure to install ShareMe files and application on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10. Just follow this below simple steps to download and install Mi drop for PC.
If you want to install any Android application on your PC then you must install BlueStacks Android Emulator. lots of Android emulators or available in the internet market like BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Memu Player, and more. We Always recommended our users to install BlueStacks Android Emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular Android Emulator which helps to run any Android apps on your PC.
- At first, go to the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Double click on the download BlueStacks Exe file to install the emulator on your PC Windows.
- You can easily install this BlueStacks Android Emulator with the help of on-screen instructions.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system configuration.
- After completing the installation process, just open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and login with your Google account.
- Enter your Gmail ID and password which helps to access the Google Play Store.
- Now open the Google Play Store and type as ShareMe on the search bar.
- Just click on the Install button and complete the installation process of ShareMe app on PC.
- That’s it. ShareMe file sharing application is installed on your PC.
- Now you can transfer files from your PC to Android device and vice versa.