KineMaster for PC Windows (7,8,10) Laptop & Mac Free Download
Are you trying to install KineMaster for PC? Do you want the best video editor application? Are you searching for the best guide to install KineMaster for PC? This article will satisfy your needs. The video editing process is one of the best ways to create attractive videos. There are lots of video editing applications available in the internet market in Google Play Store. But KineMaster is a professional free open full video editor on both Android and PC.
Every video requires some editing process for a better experience. If you want to particular portion in the long duration of videos then you need to cut the particular portion with the help of video editing applications. You can trim your videos without change the quality and adding some filters and effects which helps to make attractive videos.
In this article, we provide one of the best video editing applications called KineMaster. You can easily get it from Google Play Store but if you want to install the KineMaster application on your PC then you need some guidelines. Keep reading this complete tutorial to find the best way to install KineMaster for PC.
Overview of KineMaster:
KineMaster is the best free and powerful video editing application for Android. Initially, it comes with mobile platforms but now it is available on PC. It is a professional video editor available from both free and pro versions. The free version of the KineMaster video editing application provides lots of features but it has the watermark on all the videos.
Some people not like a watermark on their own videos. So they need to remove the watermark and want extra features for creating attractive videos. You want to remove the KineMaster watermark then you need to purchase KineMaster pro version. It is the subscription service and you can select a monthly or annual plan.
KineMaster video editing application allows you to trim your videos and add some filters. The casual users can download KineMaster free version. It also provides lots of features like add text on images, trim videos, add music, and more video editing tools. The professional video editors can download the pro version for a better experience. KineMaster pro version provides a Chroma key features. So you can change the background of your video. It is mainly used in the film industry.
Features of KineMaster:
Lots of features are available in the KineMaster video editing application. We listed the best features offered by kinemaster application
- It is available on both free and paid versions.
- Using this application you can do frame-by-frame trimming your videos.
- Casual users can download a free version of KineMaster. It provides lots of video editing tools.
- To remove the watermark you can purchase the pro version of KineMaster.
- Using KineMaster Chroma key feature you can change the background of your video.
- It provides a speed control option which helps to make slow-motion videos.
- It is the perfect video editing application for youTube video makers and short filmmakers.
- You can add background music to your videos (including your own voice).
- It provides lots of stickers and emojis.
- You can add 3D animation effects to your video.
- If you want more effects then you can purchase from KineMaster asset Store.
- You can add text to your images and videos.
These are the best features of the KineMaster video editing application.
How to download KineMaster for PC?
KineMaster video editing application is a mobile application available from Google Play Store. You can download and install the KineMaster video editing application on your PC with the help of Android emulators. Just follow these below steps to install KineMaster for PC.
- Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- install BlueStacks software on your PC.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process.
- Open the BlueStacks software and click “My apps” option.
- Type KineMaster on the search bar it will be redirected to Google Play Store on BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Log in to your Google account which helps to access Google Play Store.
- Click the install button on KineMaster.
- That’s it. KineMaster video editing application installed on your PC.
Now you can edit your videos using KineMaster video editing application on your PC.
Steps to install KineMaster for PC using NOX App Player:
It is another Android Emulator that helps to install the Android application on your PC.
- Download the latest version of the Nox App Player from its official website.
- Install the Knot App player on your PC or Mac.
- Open the Google Play Store on the NOX App player.
- Log in to your Google account.
- If you don’t have any Google account then create a new account.
- Type KineMaster on the search bar.
- Hit on the install button.
That’s it. KineMaster video editing application installed on your PC.
If you have face any struggle to install KineMaster for PC using these above methods then just feel free to ask us.