How to watch JioTV Without Jio Sim? Find here!
Are you trying to watch JioTV without Jio Sim? This article very helps to you watch JioTV without jio sim. we All know that jio is the fastest network in India. Reliance jio launch lots of applications to the users based on telecommunication and entertainment. JioTV is one of the applications developed by Reliance jio available from the Google Play Store and my jio app store. Initially, JioTV comes with jio sim users. But now you can watch JioTV without jio sim using this below steps.
If you want to watch JioTV without jio sim then you need to jio ID and password. Once you enter your jio ID and log in to your JioTV account then you can watch live TV programs on JioTV application. Jio users have a unique password and jio ID. Most of the non-jio users install JioTV applications on their Android smartphone and trying to watch JioTV. Here in this article, we provide step by step procedures to watch JioTV without Jio Sim.
Overview of JioTV:
JioTV is the most popular live TV streaming application from the Google Play Store and Myjio app store. If you are an android user then you can get JioTV application from Google Play Store and iPhone users can download JioTV application from the Apple app store. It is a completely free application which helps to watch your favorite live TV programs on your smartphone at any time and anywhere.
JioTV provides 525 channels and 60+ HD channels. If you have your jio internet connection then you can watch live TV programs without any interrupt. We all know that jio provides high-speed internet connection that’s why most of the people using jio sim on their smartphone. There are several live TV applications available in the internet market on Google Play Store like Airtel TV, Hotstar but JioTV made a huge response from the users.
If you have you jio Sim then you can watch jio live TV programs on your Android smartphone. You can download JioTV applications from my jio app store. Are you trying to watch JioTV programs without jio Sim? Then read This complete tutorial without any skip.
How to watch JioTV without jio Sim?
It is very simple steps to watch Jio live TV programs on your android phone without jio sim. To watch JioTV programs then you need jio ID and password. Just follow these below steps you can watch JioTV programs without jio sim.
- Download JioTV application on your Android smartphone.
- Open the JioTV app and enter your jio ID and password.
- If you have jio sim then you need not to enter your jio ID and password it will be automatically synchronized with your jio number.
- Once enter your jio ID and password then you can watch JioTV programs.
- If you don’t have jio ID then create a new account with the help of your jio number.
- You just ask your friend jio number and enter it on the signup page.
- Now you will get OTP via SMS.
- Enter your OTP and create a new jio ID and password.
- Open the JioTV app and enter your new jio ID and password.
How to create jio id and password?
Jio id and password are very important to access jio applications like JioTv, Jio Music, Jio Cinema, and Jio Security. If you don’t have jio id and password then you need to create a new account with help of jio number. Here we provide the step by step procedure to create jio id and password. Just follow these below simple steps without any skip to create a new jio id and password.
- Go to the official website of jio.
- Now click the sign-in button and it will redirect to a sign-in page.
- Enter your jio id and password to access jio apps.
- If you don’t have jio id then just click the signup button and create a new account.
- It will be redirected to the sign-up page.
- Now enter your jio number and you will get an OTP via SMS.
- Enter the OTP and complete the verification process.
- Now enter your new jio id username and password.
- That’s it. Go back to the login page and enter your jio id and password to access jio applications like jiotv, jio cinema and more.
That’s it. Now you can watch the JioTV programs on your Android phone without jio sim.