IPL Live in JioTV: IPL is back. This is a time to watch IPL live on jioTV. Lots of people are trying to watch IPL live jioTV applications. There are several live TV streaming applications are available in the internet market like Airtel TV Vodafone play jioTV Hotstar and more. Hotstar is the only digital telecast rights of IPL. So you need to install Hotstar application on your smartphone if you want to watch IPL live on your smartphone.
Here in this article, we provide step by step procedures to watch IPL live on your jioTV application. If you are a prime member of jio then you can watch an IPL match on your jioTV application at any time and anywhere. Jio Prime membership cost is only for 99. Compared to Hotstar application jioTV has low cost. If you want to watch IPL live on Hotstar application then you need to subscription service.
You can also watch IPL match any live TV streaming applications like Airtel TV, Vodafone play, with the help of WhatsApp application. If you have your jio internet connection when you can watch your favorite cricket match without any interrupt. Jio network is not only for jio applications you can also use this fastest network on any applications.
Once you install live TV streaming applications on your smartphone then you can use jio network for continuously watching cricket matches. We all know that jio providing high-speed internet connection that’s why most of Us using jio sim on their smartphone. Today we are going to guide you to watch IPL live on jioTV application. So keep reading this complete tutorial to watch IPL live in jioTV application.
What is jioTV?
Jio TV is the most trending live TV streaming application that helps to watch your favorite TV programs anytime and anywhere in some different languages. It supports more than 15 languages. So you can watch any kind of channels like sports, kids, and entertainment channels. After launching jio network most of us use jio sim on their smartphone. The only reason is jio providing high-speed internet connection.
Reliance jio Launching lots of applications based on telecommunication and entertainment like jioTV, jio cinema, jio music, jio chat, jio security, and jio news. Jio TV is one of the best among them. Using this application you can watch your favorite TV programs with high quality without any interrupt. Once you install this application on your smartphone then enter your password and username to access jioTV application.
Jio TV is completely free to download. You can download this application from Google Play Store and my jio app store. It is available on both Android and IOS devices now it is available on the Windows version. Using describe you can also get how to use jioTV for PC. We provide high-quality articles to our readers to get more knowledge about all the applications.
Our technical team has gathered information from transport resources. So without any hesitate just follow this blue guide to watch IPL live in jioTV application.
Read Also: Jio Cinema for PC, JioTV Web Version
How to watch IPL live in jioTV?
Hotstar is the only digital telecast rights for IPL live. Using jioTV application you can also watch IPL live. Just follow these below steps to watch IPL live in jioTV application.
- Download and install jioTV application on your smartphone.
- If you are your jio sim user then you can download jioTV application from the Myjio app store.
- Once you complete the installation process of jioTV application open it and enter your username and password.
- After completing the login process select your language and channel.
- Now click IPL live on the channel list.
- We already mentioned that Hotstar is the only application to watch IPL live.
- Don’t worry about that issue, once you click IPL live on jioTV application then it will be redirected to Hotstar application.
- Install Hotstar app on your smartphone then you can watch IPL live using jioTV application.
- Now you can watch IPL live on Hotstar using jio network.
How to install Hotstar for PC?
If you want to watch IPL live on the big screen like a PC or laptop then you can visit the official website of Hotstar. If you are using a Hotstar website to watch IPL live, it may be suffering. So you need to install Hotstar app for PC. Here we provide step by step procedure to install Hotstar application for PC with the help of android emulators.
We all know that android emulators for bridging the gap between android application and PC. Lots of Android emulators or available in the internet market but we always recommended our readers to install BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- Once you complete the download process of the BlueStacks Exe file then click the install button and complete the installation process.
- Open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and find the Google Play Store from the homepage of BlueStacks.
- Enter your Gmail account which helps to access Google Play Store on your PC Windows.
- Open the Google Play Store and type as Hotstar on the search bar.
- Click the install button and complete the installation process of Hotstar for PC.
- Now you can watch IPL live on Hotstar for PC. If you have jio network then you can watch continuously without any interrupt.
If you have any struggle to install Hotstar for PC or any other queries regarding this article just feel free to ask us.